The Rules (read before applying) Apr 1, 2011 13:41:59 GMT -5
Post by Arthur Kirkland on Apr 1, 2011 13:41:59 GMT -5
- Basic Rules-
1. Unless you’re on an OoC board, please stay in character.
2. Please do not flame any of the other members. Drama will not be tolerated. Let’s all get along and RP nicely.
3. Even though we have no word limit, make sure that your posts are of a reasonable length. Try to write at least two paragraphs. Absolutely no oneliners!
4. Please post at least once a week to stay active. If you are leaving or will be absent for a certain amount of time, please let us know by posting in the hiatus section. Posting in the OoC sections does not count as activity. We will hold an activity check every month to check who is and isn’t active. Inactive characters will be dropped.
- Application -
1. Register or post as a guest in the character list thread to reserve a character. After reserving, you will have one week to complete your application. After that, your reservation is up and someone else can take the character. You can ask for extension however.
2. Everyone is only allowed one character. We prefer to have an as large variety of players as possible.
3. Oc's are allowed, but NO genderbends. Don't make your OC a Mary Sue.
4. Do not post anywhere before your application is accepted.
5. Please keep your character descriptions realistic. Do not give them traits or features that are unrealistic in any way.
6. You may use the language that pertains to your character. Please just make sure to leave a translation for everyone in a footnote.
7. If you have read the rules, please mention your favourite flower somewhere in your application.
- Chatbox Rules-
1. While the board itself supports adult themes, the cbox does NOT. Please keep it PG-13.
2. The cbox is OoC by default. You can have little RPs in the cbox though. If you notice an RP is going on, but wish to continue speaking in OoC, use brackets. It’s less confusing this way.
3. The cbox is a place for fun, not for picking fights.
- Other -
1. Label your threads accordingly.
[name] – For when you only want to roleplay with the person who’s name is in the brackets.
[open] – For when the thread is open to anyone.
[name/open] – This means the person who’s name is given has to post first before anyone else can.
[mature] or [M] – If you’re going to do mature stuff, then please make sure to label it as such.
2. Both god-modding and powerplaying are a definite NO. If you don’t know what it means, look it up. It’s rude, really. Total no-no.
3. Any fighting OoC will not be tolerated. If you are caught doing this, you may be banned from the site. If you know of anyone who has been OoC fighting, then please let one of the admins know.
4. If you use a picture in your signature, make sure it's not over 200 pixels high. There are no limits on the width, just make sure it doesn't stretch anything.
5. There will be absolutely no flaming nor whining about any pairings that the roleplayers choose to engage in, regardless of genders, taboos, your liking for the couple, etc. You have been warned.
6. Administrators have the final say. No matter what. If you have concerns, please bring them to the staff.
7. Have fun and be yourself! We want you to enjoy your stay here!